mod_webapp (fwd)

A.P.Ross apr5 at kent.ac.uk
Tue Feb 26 00:10:12 UTC 2008

Hey Apache

Iv had some problems getting this port to build - it apprs broken on 6.3 -
i386.

http://pastebin.com/m33217c59

after talking with another maintainer - which you used to mentor(?) -
Tim Bishop, he's also suggested its broken.

Is it looking in the wrong folder for the apr header files - maybe
the apache folder?

Have tried:
  make -Dwith-apr-include=/usr/local/include/apr-1
     With no avail - still looks in wrong folder - something up with build
file?
  make CFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include/apr-1
     Goes further, but still runs into problems?

Please advise

The person below had the same issue - posted on a newsgroup - but nobody
really helped - except for built it on a 7.0 and exclaimed it worked :)

Andrew