Having troubles with mod_php and expat

Pavneet Arora pavneet.arora at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 01:33:12 PDT 2005

Sorry, I didn't realize that I had to do this separately.  I took the
following from ca.php.net/xml:

"Installation

These functions are enabled by default, using the bundled expat library.
You can disable XML support with --disable-xml. If you compile PHP as a
module for Apache 1.3.9 or later, PHP will automatically use the bundled
expat library from Apache. In order you don't want to use the bundled
expat library configure PHP --with-expat-dir=DIR, where DIR should point
to the base installation directory of expat.

The windows version of PHP has built in support for this extension. You
do not need to load any additional extension in order to use these
functions."

I will try this immediately.

Thank you.

--