mod_index_rss - compile error

Vizion vizion at vizion.occoxmail.com
Fri Sep 23 14:19:22 PDT 2005

On Friday 23 September 2005 13:45,  the author Clement Laforet contributed to
the dialogue on-
 Re: mod_index_rss - compile error:

>On Thu, Sep 22, 2005 at 03:11:43PM -0700, Vizion wrote:
>> Ok
>>
>> here is the consol output from an attempt to compile mod_index_rss
>>
>> Can anyone suggest a fix for this?
>
>You're trying to install an apache 1.3.x module with apache 2.0.x.
>There's no fix, unless port it to apache2.
>
>clem

Thanks for your contribution ..

I had belatedly realized that -- yuck

I have never attempted to do such a port and I do not know if i have the time
to get on the learning curve and do the port - so I may have to find another
way round to meet current needs, unless someone else has both the knowledge
and the time..

When I get a chance I might try and look at what is involved in such ports so
I could help with another one in the future

david

 Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing bound for Europe via Panama Canal after
completing engineroom refit.