KQueue Patches

Paul Querna chip at force-elite.com
Tue Aug 24 19:39:39 PDT 2004

Hello,

I am the author of the KQueue/Epoll support for APR/Apache-2.1.  I
noticed that the Ports are including these changes as an optional patch.
(cool!)

I was wondering if anyone has had success using this patch, or if they
have had any problems since applying it?

I am also wondering if anyone has started writing a document about
performance tuning Apache 2.0/2.1 just for FreeBSD?  There are many
small optimizations that can make a huge difference in production.

Thanks,

-Paul Querna