[FreeBSD-Announce] Vmware 5.5 on FreeBSD: Bounty sponsored and formalized by rsync.net

rsync.net info at rsync.net
Wed Apr 25 04:05:47 UTC 2007

rsync.net is pleased to announce Code Bounties for 2007:

http://www.rsync.net/resources/notices/2007cb.html

Two of the five bounties are for FreeBSD related projects.  Please take
note of the "Vmware 5.5 on FreeBSD" bounty - we encourage you to
contribute.

We are optimistic that once the bounty exceeds a few thousand dollars
someone will indeed take on this project.  Further, we are soliciting help
(and funds) from vmware themselves.

As always, thank you (the community) for all of your work and support.

--rsync.net