OSDD (Open Source Developer Day) sponsored by O'Reilly

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at time.cdrom.com
Tue Aug 11 14:14:04 PDT 1998

Thanks to the NetBSD folks for reminding me to mention this...

The FreeBSD project will also be represented at OSDD and I'll be on
hand as both a FreeBSD and FREENIX (USENIX Tech conference)
representative all day, the 21st of August, so stop by and see me if
you have any questions about FreeBSD and/or FREENIX.  Depending on how
many of them I manage to scrounge up, I'll also be giving FreeBSD
2.2.6 CDs away to worthy homes now that the 2.2.7 CD is out.

Scheduled for later in the evening (5:00 - 6:30PM) is the "Open Source
Town Meeting", where I'll also be a panelist, so please be sure and
drop in if you have any questions about Open Source and/or FreeBSD
which you'd like me to answer.

   See also http://opensource.oreilly.com/osdd/ for more information.

See you there!
--
- Jordan Hubbard
  Co-founder/Release Manager, The FreeBSD Project