New builds won't boot (fwd)

Chris Hedley freebsd-current at chrishedley.com
Sun Jun 7 15:10:27 UTC 2009

Hope it's not bad form for me to forward this on to -current for comments;
I guess since nobody else has brought this up it's something I'm doing
wrong rather than a serious flaw, but I'd be most grateful for a pointer
nonetheless. :)

And, since I think I forgot to mention it, I'm using -current/amd64 and
ZFS v13.