ZyDAS

Coleman Kane zombyfork at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 15:12:34 UTC 2007

On 3/1/07, Ernst W. Winter <ewinter at ewinter.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> has anyone had any experiment or use with:
>
> [---------------------------Snip------------------------------------]
>
> ugen0: ZyDAS USB2.0 WLAN, rev 2.00/48.02, addr 2
> ugen0: at uhub1 port 7 (addr 2) disconnected
> All threads purged from ugen0.4
> All threads purged from ugen0.3
> All threads purged from ugen0.2
> All threads purged from ugen0.1
> All threads purged from ugen0
> ugen0: detached
> ugen0: ZyDAS USB2.0 WLAN, rev 2.00/48.02, addr 2
> ugen0: at uhub1 port 8 (addr 2) disconnected
> All threads purged from ugen0.4
> All threads purged from ugen0.3
> All threads purged from ugen0.2
> All threads purged from ugen0.1
> All threads purged from ugen0
> ugen0: detached
>
> [---------------------------Snip------------------------------------]
>
> or any that use this with 6.2_STABLE?
>
> Ernst
>
> --
> Ernst Winter  ewinter at ewinter.org "Nec scire fas est onmnia" --Horaz
> FreeBSD provides a "Gates-free PC" - FreeUnix Pioneers
> "FreeBSD pioneers - every day a new installation"
> Vista? What Vista? Hasta la vista baby!

Yes, I experimented with one of them. There is no driver for it for FreeBSD.
There is a driver for Linux (http://linux-lc100020.sourceforge.net/), but I
don't know how well it works. You likely won't be able to make use of it
under 6.2-STABLE unless you (or someone else) writes a driver for it.

BTW, there are a number of more applicable lists for this question, and
you'd probably get more information posting there, such as maybe someone
else has already started writing a driver for it. The amd64 list is
typically for amd64 architecture-related discussion (and your query is more
likely to be ignored here as off-topic).

--
Coleman