Is there a way to make the computer boot again with a possible corrupted gm drive

Xi Liu xliu99 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 19:56:02 UTC 2007

BTW, I have another IDE disk installed with
FreeBSD6.1. It can boots. Not sure if I can boot up
from this IDE disk and manually mount the mirror drive
gm0 and copy and save the data files on the mirror
drive?
Anyone did that before?

Not sure if I can mount the individual SATA drive for
this recovery purpose (part of the gm0 drive).

Thanks
Xi Liu