Sun Fire servers....

Andras Got andrej at antiszoc.hu
Tue Jun 13 12:41:40 UTC 2006

Hi,

What you mean couple of weeks? 1-2-3-4? I run a x2100 with opteron 175 and sataraid and it works
fine for a month now (31 days to be precise). What's the load avg on the machine that crashes? I
have really little loads this time, but it's expected to grow.

I run my machine with 6.1 and before that i used 6.0 for installing and testing. I haven't noticed
any problem at that time.

Andras