Sun U20 supported, fully/partially working... or not at all?

Roland Smith rsmith at xs4all.nl
Wed Nov 16 09:06:22 PST 2005

On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 04:13:54PM +0100, Julien Gabel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am currently looking for feedback on using a Sun Ultra 20 Workstation.
>
> * Sun Ultra 20 Workstation -- Hardware Specifications:
>  http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_private/Systems/Ultra20/spec.html
<snip>
> Any chance to get it working using FreeBSD?  Many thanks in advance for
> reply(ies) and feedback(s).

It seems to run Linux, so I'd _guess_ that most things would work. Not
sure if Xorg supports PCI-express yet.

But I bet you can have a no-name amd64 PC built to your specs for less.

Roland
--
R.F.Smith (http://www.xs4all.nl/~rsmith/) Please send e-mail as plain text.
public key: http://www.xs4all.nl/~rsmith/pubkey.txt