Any LiveCD of freebsd/x86_64?

Damian Gerow dgerow at afflictions.org
Tue May 3 17:37:00 PDT 2005

Thus spake Clarence Chu (clcchu at hotmail.com) [03/05/05 16:51]:
: and be compatible with both amd64 and em64t.  that should save us
: a lot of time in hunting for compatible mainboards, display drivers, network
: drivers, em64t/amd64 compatibility of jdk-1.5.0, etc.

I can't say much on the rest of your request, but it seems that everyone
who's run java/jdk15 has done so with some difficulty in compiling, but
smashing success once it gets going.  I myself haven't had a single problem
with it, though I only use it lightly on a daily basis.

  - Damian