FreeBSD 6.0-Release AMD64 3DM2 3ware 7506-8

Vinod Kashyap vkashyap at amcc.com
Mon Dec 5 11:15:23 PST 2005

Get the FreeBSD 5.4 3DM2 from the 9.3.0.1 release for 3ware 9550SX
controllers.
It should work on your 7xxx controller too.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains information that is confidential and proprietary to Applied Micro Circuits Corporation or its subsidiaries. It is to be used solely for the purpose of furthering the parties' business relationship. All unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.