FBSD 5.3RC1 on Fujitsu Siemens CELSIUS

Goran Gajic ggajic at mail.sbb.co.yu
Sun Oct 24 12:59:47 PDT 2004

You are right. It has Fujitsu-Siemens motherboard. It has only one NIC,
integrated Broadcom. Since I need two NIC, second one is sk, pci card, not
integrated. On 5.2.1 problem with sk was solvied by inseting fxp and using
it instead. I have expected that problem with sk will be gone with 5.3 but
it is still present - and machine is even rebooting for no reason.

Regards,
Goran Gajic