Possible 3ware 8506-12 SATA Controller issues...

Peter Losher Peter_Losher at isc.org
Thu Jun 24 04:59:00 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 22 June 2004 07:56 pm, Vinod Kashyap wrote:

> I'm sorry I forgot to answer that.  There are some recent changes
> in -CURRENT's twe, which I wanted you to try.

An update:  Thanks to Paul Saab, I have a -CURRENT twe driver that
compiles under 5.2.1.  It compiled, and runs fine.  However, like
before, the system still locks up hard under heavy I/O load.  In this
case, copying a deep directory tree using thousands of inodes, and
removing a similar tree at the same time.

Any ideas?  Mike - have you had any success in stressing your 9000 series
card?

-Peter
--
Peter_Losher at isc.org | ISC | OpenPGP Key E8048D08 | "The bits must flow"