[freebsd-amd64] RE: [freebsd-amd64] Re: [freebsd-amd64]Possible 3ware 8506-12SATA Controller issues...

Vinod Kashyap vkashyap at amcc.com
Wed Jun 23 02:57:30 GMT 2004

I'm sorry I forgot to answer that.  There are some recent changes
in -CURRENT's twe, which I wanted you to try.  To get over the build
problems, on those lines that the compiler reports errors, you will have
to revert to twe of 5.2.1.  You should be able to see twe change history
here:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/dev/twe/