sk0 problems on an Asus K8VSE Delux

Lawrence Farr freebsd-smp at epcdirect.co.uk
Mon Jul 5 11:30:06 PDT 2004

Just to further confuse matters, I have an SK8V board with onboard sk0
that doesn't show these problems. This might be a red herring, but with
sk built into the kernel, it would lose connectivity almost immediately
when doing a cvsup, with sk as a module, it lasts about 30 seconds.

Lawrence Farr
EPC Direct Limited