sk0 problems on an Asus K8VSE Delux

Mike Jakubik mikej at rogers.com
Mon Jul 5 11:13:15 PDT 2004

Lawrence Farr said:

> Hi Bjoern,
>
> I've tried with 5.2.1, and CURRENT as of today with the same result.
> An FXP has no issues in the same machine. DHCP works, but takes a
> long time.
>
> Lawrence Farr
> EPC Direct Limited

I am also having issues with sk on an Asus K8V, with current bios. The
network stops when exposed to heavier traffic. Bringing the interface down
and up again temoporarily solves the problem. I had to put in an external
card, which works fine. This is on:

5.2-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT #0: Thu Jun 24 11:55:40 EDT 2004