No ucom in -CURRENT GENERIC?

Adriaan de Groot adridg at cs.kun.nl
Sat Jul 3 18:14:56 PDT 2004

In sys/amd64/conf/GENERIC, ucom isn't listed. Actually, it's not listed in any
architecture's GENERIC, and I wonder why - everything else including the
kitchen sink is in there (urio? rue?).

In order to justify cross-posting this to amd64: I just tried to kldload ucom
(woo! loadable modules! thanks David) and while it doesn't return an error,
it doesn't cause subsequent Palm Pilot attach events to go to ucom, either.
How to debug that?

--
   "On top of that [watching KDE CVS] is interesting in a perverse
    way, like watching sausage get made. By very smart people." - dkite