case for dual-processor Opteron machines

Eric Kuhnke eric at fnordsystems.com
Wed Oct 22 00:25:07 PDT 2003

The "Antec" cases are also available under a variety of other names, they are actually manufactured by:

http://www.chieftec.com/products/products.htm

Antec's business is importing the cases and putting them in shiny colored cardboard boxes...  If you don't mind using the plain brown-box versions and providing your own power supply you can save quite a few $$$.  :-)