Packages/Ports problem

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at texoma.net
Wed Dec 10 20:30:43 PST 2003

Please excuse the double post.
I thought the first went to an incorrect email address.

I decided I wasn't familiar enough with the FreeBSD package/ports/src
process. So I am currently printing out the entire handbook for reading.

I believe I was missing the making of the kernel and make world, etc.
process.

Hopefully after reading the handbook most of my lack of understanding
will be taken care of.

Thanks again.

Jimmie Houchin