Alpha: kernel stack not valid halt

Sten Spans sten at blinkenlights.nl
Sun May 22 13:09:49 GMT 2005

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004, Wilko Bulte wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 06:32:20AM -0500, Jim Babcock wrote..
>
> You are most likely the first person ever to try a DS15....
>
> In other words, this is most likely not gonna work.

It's a shame that no BSD supports the ds15. The biggest
challenge is integrating support for the titan chipset,
for which linux code exists.

I'd love working on it, but the hardware is still somewhat
expensive. A hardware donation would certainly help to
get the work done.

--
Sten Spans

"There is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in."
Leonard Cohen - Anthem