Various problems with FreeBSD 4.8-RLEASE

Carlos L.M. adm_sis at yahoo.es
Thu Apr 10 15:29:33 PDT 2003

Hi all,

 I have setup a PowerStation 433au with 128 MB of RAM.
At this point I have two serious problems:

 a) Out of swap space: when I run portupgrade -a this
message appears: "swap_pager: out of swap space
swap_pager_getswapspace: failed". I assigned 128 MB of
swap.

  b) Port of Bind 9. I can´´t generate rndc.key. This
message appears: "rndc-confgen: generate key: out of
entropy". I have setup bind 9 in chroot environment
(creating random, null and zero devices). How can´´t
solve this ???

Thank you very much for your help.