AS1200

Kevin A. Pieckiel kpieckiel at smartrafficenter.org
Thu Apr 3 12:16:22 PST 2003

On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 02:53:05PM -0500, Andrew Gallatin wrote:

> Bear in mind that there are some circumstances where 4.x doesn't work
> on a 1200.  Most notably when there is an NCR scsi controller on a
> non-zero hose.  If you have problems installing 4.x, you may need to
> use 5.0.

Non-zero hose?  I've not heard that terminology before.  Would you please
define/explain this?  I'm pretty sure (but not positive) it has an NCR
controller.  I'll verify when I actually have my hands on the machine
within a few weeks.

Thanks,

Kevin

"College isn't the place to go for ideas."
-- Hellen Keller

---
This message was signed by GnuPG.  E-Mail kpieckiel-pgp at smartrafficenter.org
to receive my public key.  You may also get my key from pgpkeys.mit.edu;
my ID is 0xF1604E92 and will expire on 01 January 2004.