call for testers: busdma-ified fxp(4) driver

Maxime Henrion mux at freebsd.org
Tue Apr 1 09:19:24 PST 2003

Fred Clift wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Apr 2003, Maxime Henrion wrote:
>
> > It would be of a great help if someone with an alpha box and a fxp(4)
> > card could test this patch since I lack the necessary hardware.
>
> I might be able to make some time this evening - I have a couple or 3
> different revs of fxp cards and a pws 400au to try them in.  Just looking
> for basic functionality?  You want netperf performance numbers or
> something?

I'm mostly interested in knowing if it still works with this patch.  Of
course, netperf numbers would be interesting to have, to make sure I
didn't kill performance somehow :-).  By the way, I was a bit fast when
writing this e-mail, and I forgot to mention that this patch is for
-CURRENT.

Thanks,
Maxime