call for testers: busdma-ified fxp(4) driver

Fred Clift fclift at verio.net
Tue Apr 1 09:13:32 PST 2003

On Tue, 1 Apr 2003, Maxime Henrion wrote:

> It would be of a great help if someone with an alpha box and a fxp(4)
> card could test this patch since I lack the necessary hardware.

I might be able to make some time this evening - I have a couple or 3
different revs of fxp cards and a pws 400au to try them in.  Just looking
for basic functionality?  You want netperf performance numbers or
something?

Fred

--
Fred Clift - fclift at verio.net -- Remember: If brute
force doesn't work, you're just not using enough.