a (re-)Introduction

Donald Wilde dwilde1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 16:44:39 UTC 2020

Hello, FreeBSD Advocates!

Many years ago, 1997 - 2000, Bob Bruce of Walnut Creek paid me to be
an Advocate for FreeBSD.

At the beginning of 2000, I orchestrated a three-way public press
conference with the NetBSD Project and Apple Computer about therelease
of Darwin, their FOSS project that quickly became MAC OS.

I'm fortunate that I no longer need greenbacks to support my belief in
FreeBSD, and I'd like to again contribute. Advocacy is the first step
to acceptance! :D

--
Don Wilde