FreeBSD has a politics problem

Fiorello G. Baumgartner fiorello.g.baumgartner at protonmail.com
Thu Mar 8 20:57:45 UTC 2018

Geheimnisse, you are *both* using words from the asshole lexicon and conducting yourselves poorly.  I don't think anyone wants to hear you go on about your "alt-right" boogyman any more than we want to hear others go on about their "SJW" boogyman.  This whole thing is difficult enough as it is, don't make it worse.

Please stop.

Thanks,
Fiorello