Affordable Payroll Service For Your Organization

Accentor Insurance info at accentor-inc.com
Sun Feb 24 08:10:02 UTC 2013

http://www.accentor-inc.com

Subject: Important announcement about our services

Dear Company:

As trusted advisor, we are always looking for new ways to save you time and
money. Our firm has uncovered one such way that you can start to benefit
from right away.

Many technological advances, particularly the Internet, have now given us
access to remarkable capabilities that greatly expand the services our firm
can offer you. Take payroll: not only can our firm now perform the full
spectrum of payroll functions, but we can also offer you a high quality,
completely personalized service that rivals the capabilities of the payroll
services bureaus at a substantially lower cost.

What sets our new payroll service apart is that it combines our professional
expertise and existing knowledge of your business with state-of-the-art
technology that enables us to customize our payroll service to meet your
specific needs. Whether you have been relying on a service bureau or doing
payroll yourself, you'll find our personalized payroll service highly
flexible, comprehensive and cost-effective.

Our payroll service includes payroll check printing; direct deposit of
payroll checks; automatic deposit of payroll taxes; full federal, state and
local payroll reporting compliance; generation of W-2s; and much more. We
also offer paycards, 401-K and pay-as-you-go Workers' Comp.

As always, our firm will ensure that you receive the top-notch personal
service you have come to expect from us.

Please call us at your earliest convenience to schedule an appointment and
discuss your payroll requirements at 1-334-298-2078.  We will analyze your
needs and design a fully customized payroll service just for you.  Please
click here
<https://www.payrollrelief.com/ResourcesDocs/training/clientdemo/PRAC_Client
s.html>  to see a 5-minute presentation about our professional, fully
customized payroll service-taking payroll services to an entirely new level.

Sincerely,

Gloria B. Cooper

Account Manager

Phone: 1 -334- 298- 2078