Leapmotion.com

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Wed Jun 20 05:22:07 UTC 2012

On 20.06.2012 06:10, Jesus Monroy wrote:
> I believe most of you, by now, have heard of this new peripheral.
>
> If not, here is the link (again), and watch the video.
>

> http://www.leapmotion.com/
>
> About two weeks ago I first hear of this. It was a Wednesday. The
> following
> Friday I was in the office of leapmotion. The are currently working
> on
> Windows and iOS API/drivers. They are going to have open source
> version, but they do not have the bandwidth.
>

> I have talked with them we can get 5 units for BSD. No one (yet)
> in Silicon Valley has been able to tell me who in the FreeBSD
> core team I should talk to.
>

> Any help here?
>
> Jesse

Hi Jesse,

Perhaps you can share what kind of people you are actually looking for?
If you need device driver writers, you are better of on the
hackers at freebsd.org
mailing list, if you need other people, then we might need to consider
using
a different mailing list as well. Perhaps you can send that information
to me
and together we can find out who to contact?

Thanks
Remko

--

/"\   Best regards,                      | remko at FreeBSD.org
\ /   Remko Lodder                       | remko at EFnet