Leapmotion.com

Jesus Monroy jessemonroy650 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 04:10:15 UTC 2012

I believe most of you, by now, have heard of this new peripheral.

If not, here is the link (again), and watch the video.

http://www.leapmotion.com/

About two weeks ago I first hear of this. It was a Wednesday. The following
Friday I was in the office of leapmotion. The are currently working on
Windows and iOS API/drivers. They are going to have open source
version, but they do not have the bandwidth.

I have talked with them we can get 5 units for BSD. No one (yet)
in Silicon Valley has been able to tell me who in the FreeBSD
core team I should talk to.

Any help here?

Jesse