Most secure Operating-System?

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Mon Sep 5 22:24:01 UTC 2011

Hi Alec

> If my project proposal is successful, I will be implementing this
> system to replace a  windows environment at one of the largest banks
> in the country.

Which country ? There's about 190 !  eg Luxembourg has lots of banks  ;-)

If you are proposing OpenBSD, presumably you first posted
on their list, so please post the URL to that thread, to save us
repeating stuff etc.

If you haven't ...  be careful, people might suspect troll bait.
This list here is for FreeBSD not OpenBSD.

For BSD info, you can get multi lingual leaflets at
	http://www.allnet.de

You might get more useful balanced advice by going to a local BSD
group & offering to buy a free beer from one of each BSD camp to advise you.

Or,
Try inviting your local BSD guys to give a comparative
20 mins each on *BSDs as a combo lecture at your local city's
	http://www.softwarefreedomday.org
& please send us URLs to the talks after.

You can afford to buy them all a beer & pizza, to reward them to
prepare their talks 'cos you said this is for a big bank chain ;-)

Or, for professional advice please contact your nearest BSD consultant:
	http://berklix.com/consultants/
worldwide geographic indexed, more entries welcome.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultants Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below, not above;  Indent with "> ";  Cumulative like a play script.