leveraging FOSS, especially FreeBSD

Don Wilde dwilde1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 17:16:07 UTC 2009

What is incorrect, Julian? I interviewed both Kirk McK and Berkeley's
chief legal beagle several years ago. If I'm incorrect, I'd prefer to
get it right.

I even bought Kirk's video after a FBSD convention a long time back.
He was drinking beer by the pitcher, so I'm sure he was more
forthcoming than usual.

I also was the one who orchestrated the Darwin press release when
working as a stringer with Bob Bruce's WC-CDROM, so I do have a little
history here.

--
-- Don Wilde
   " Engineering the Future "