LinkedIn Group?

Erik Harperink hbharperink at quicknet.nl
Sun Mar 9 18:15:34 UTC 2008

Op 9-mrt-2008, om 15:35 heeft Bob Van Valzah het volgende geschreven:

> Erik, I also found that the simple name "FreeBSD" could not be
> used. I also took action and created "FreeBSD Users" which produced
> the same 2 working day review mail. Will let you know how that goes.
>
> If that's accepted, I was thinking of also creating "FreeBSD
> Contributor" and "FreeBSD Committer" as well.
>
> I've shrunken the standard logo down to sizes required by LinkedIn.
> Perhaps it would be nice to have separate logos for FreeBSD User,
> FreeBSD Contributor, and FreeBSD Committer? I've done a bit of
> Googling to see if I could find the custom logo font produced by
> Anton Gural, but no luck. Any pointers there would be appreciated.
> Worst case, I suppose I could find some other font that's looks
> reasonably nice with the logo.

Bob,

I also tried not to use the name FreeBSD at all. I think it's ok to
have two discussion groups with the samen topic on LinkedIn. If it's
not ok I will have to join your group (or you'll have to join mine,
just as the jury decides).

I guess you already know these links : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Velsen and http://focusopvelsen.nl/afbeeldingen/Cover_210.jpg showing
the cover of a history book published last year. A bestseller so they
say.

Erik

-
Darwin powermacg3series.local 8.10.0 Darwin Kernel Version 8.10.0:
Wed May 23 16:50:59 PDT 2007; root:xnu-792.21.3~1/RELEASE_PPC Power
Macintosh powerpc