[Laptop] Battery Time

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.org
Thu Nov 29 15:04:12 PST 2007

> Performance, Stability, and Reliability.  I have also learned (from my
> laptop) that FreeBSD is also a Green OS, as it causes the hardware to
> use less power than other systems.

If anyone has right contacts in eg HP/Compaq &/or US EPA (Environmental
Protection Agency ?) & other national agencies that compile lists of
preferred hardware for government agency acquisition,  .... ?

We could use that edge to get some good PR & HP/Compaq might get a
lot of government sales so might be keen to help - if anyone knows
right address so an approach isn't lost in spam.

--
Julian Stacey. Munich Computer Consultant, BSD Unix C Linux. http://berklix.com
	Ihr Rauch = mein allergischer Kopfschmerz. Dump cigs 4 snuff.