CDROM-Artwork

peer.schaefer at hamburg.de peer.schaefer at hamburg.de
Thu Oct 26 08:00:54 UTC 2006

Oh, please be careful! This stuff is not approved by the board and not "published" yet! We are still discussing the drafts. My postings are still "for review" only. At the moment the foundation is working out some legal issues regarding the used trademarks ("Athlon", "PowerPC", and such).

Yes, the material is not "ink-friendly". It is a dark and colorful design which is a little bit heavy to printout. If this material is finally approved by the foundation, I will probably publish a more "ink-friendly" version that is brighter.

Best regards,
Peer