Macromedia

Chad Gross avatar4d at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 02:11:26 UTC 2006

I know this has been an exhaustive topic as of late, but it needs to
be addressed. Flash should be supported in some fashion on FreeBSD and
now we can't even run the Linux plugin (not that it worked without
crashing Firefox constantly anyway). Their license is unacceptable and
we need to speak up. Maybe we could file a class action suit against
the monopoly they are creating here. I only run FreeBSD on my desktop
and they are trying to force me to run something else, which I find
appalling. So if you feel the same way, do what I did and start
contacting them through their website in a polite, but direct request
for support:

http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/support/index.cfm?event=emailcs

Chad