Let's update FreeBSD vs Linux vs Windows XP

Bryan Maynard bryan.maynard at reallm.com
Thu Jun 30 02:50:03 GMT 2005

I really like this idea and would like to donate space on my server at
http://reallm.com. I haven't been following this discussion to colse as I
haven't had much time, but I'd be willing to contribute anything I can. I've
been using FreeBSD as my OS and KDE as my Desktop Environment for two years
now and I love them both! I know KDE is not FreeBSD, but I'd like people to
know that FreeBSD can be used as a desktop OS too! I run on my desktop (Dell
Dimension 2400) and my laptop (Dell Latitude C600). FreeBSD and KDE making
using a computer fun again! Everything in KDE 3.4 look gorgeous and FreeBSD
lets me tweak and play to my heart's content!

Anyway, I'd really like to help spread the word about FreeBSD and Open Source
software in general.

I am at your service. . .

Bryan
--
Open Source: by the people, for the people.