Use send-pr. Use chat@.

Carsten Zimmermann cz at aegisnet.biz
Thu Jun 23 09:41:42 GMT 2005

Hi Julian,

I wouldn't agree. When you consider the sheer amount of unresolved PRs, I
have a problem with adding another one to that list. All the more when I
don't know that my PR is backed by a greater part of the community. Only
the fact that I can handle send-pr and I find me somebody with
commit-rights doesn't make my contribution worthy. Instead, I would
encourage people to ask whether there is support for their issue. Of
course, this doesn't apply to obvious bugs. On the other hand, I wish
people would realize sooner when a topic has been enough talked about.

To summarize and put together your statement and mine: think before you
act ;)

Carsten

Julian H. Stacey sagte:

--