Cool, Matt!

Julian Stacey jhs at berklix.org
Fri Apr 8 07:37:53 PDT 2005

Reference:

Wille Harald wrote:
> > Has anyone tried torrent down loading ? & been succesful ?
> > Mine was stuck at 2 meg last 5 hours so I killed it - Again !
>
> I succesfully downloaded it using ctorrent.
> Just startet seeding for other 72 hours.
> Good luck - again :)

Thanks.  I started again, & from a 2nd different site too.  (to
test in case throttled at 1st site) Crawling slow at both sites.
I ran it with a simple:
	ctorrent techtv-freebsd_clusters.avi.torrent
& got this
	META INFO
	Announce: http://www.owntracker.com/pqrt/announce.php
	Create On: Tue Apr  5 20:39:23 2005
	Piece length: 262144
	FILES INFO
	<1>  techtv-freebsd_clusters.avi [176344994]
	Total: 168 MB
	Check exist: 672/673 Complete
	Already/Total: 9/673
	Listen on: 2706
	| 4,[9/673/673],0,0 | 0,0  E:0
I found this explains the above
	http://ctorrent.sourceforge.net/?action=faq&id=7
Somewhere I read of leach mode penalisation,
I havent turned on anything to enable leach mode though.

If your .torrent file is still handy, could you md5 it please, &
if it's not same as mine mail me a copy please ? Maybe mine is corrupted ?
  MD5 (techtv-freebsd_clusters.avi.torrent) = a1a4e1ba9e18e527555adad8b198c498

-
Julian Stacey        Net & Sys Eng Consultant, Munich       http://berklix.com
Mail in Ascii (Html=Spam).  Ihr Rauch = mein allergischer Kopfschmerz.