The Website

John Von Essen essenz at beck.quonix.net
Tue Mar 30 08:08:25 PST 2004

Bam....

You just hit it with the Linux note. If I propose to use FreeBSD on our
production web pool, I'll get shot down.

However, I can easily convince management to convert to Linux!!! In their
minds linux is more mature and stable then this FreeBSD thing that they
never heard of.

Its sad but true... I dont think a new .com site will change everything,
but it would definitely help. As for volunteering, web design aint my
thing. But, it might help if the core team opened up the possibility of a
new .com site in a more formal manner. I mean, more then just saying, go
make a site, show it to us, and then we'll think about it.

-john