Pkgsrc lecture, BSD lecture, and BSD booth at LinuxFest Northwest, April 17

Julian H. Stacey jhs at flat.berklix.net
Sat Apr 17 06:01:44 PDT 2004

"Jeremy C. Reed" wrote:
> LinuxFest Northwest 2004, a free conference for open source users, will be

Best wishes for your conference !
How did you get Bellingham Technical College to provide you a free
hall ? (Others of us could maybe learn & do similar in other parts
of the  world ?  Did you get a sponsor ?  Reason I ask is I've been
long hoping to do a BSD conference in Munich Germany sometime, but
the local Universities want lots of money, & as soon as money raises
it's head, it's a nightmare: got to collect it, secure it, pay it
to halls & maybe speakers expenses, & levy sales tax on admission
fees, not make a profit or loss, all a right pain !

-
Julian Stacey.  Unix C & Net Services Consultant - Munich.  http://berklix.com
  Mail me in Ascii text/plain:   Html is dumped as Spam.
  Schnupftabak probieren:  Ihr Rauchen = mein allergischer Kopfschmerz !
  		Surplus hardware	http://berklix.com/surplus/