FreeBSD Revamped Look 'n' feel: Feedback appreciated!

Michal Pasternak michal at pasternak.w.lub.pl
Sun Sep 14 20:15:04 PDT 2003

Nigel Weeks [Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 11:15:35AM +1000]:
> It the moment, it's regular files, but that'd be a pain to administer.
> I was planning to building a structure where directories contain a symlink
> back to a central application file(php, etc), so that from a
> broswer/mirroring system, etc., it appears as standard files, but it's
> generated from a database.

Well, I'd really start with that. If you want to make a big, corporate-like
website about FreeBSD - think about internals first, write some code, use
some readily available web management systems (have you tried Zope yet?) -
and then we can talk about this. Your idea is a very good one, but people
don't browse ideas, they browse webpages. Hope you will have something to
show to us soon.

Regards,
--
Michal Pasternak :: http://pasternak.w.lub.pl