new freebsd slogan!!!

Robert Clark res03db2 at gte.net
Thu Sep 4 21:25:09 PDT 2003

FreeBSD, less like "Jenga", more like "Towers of Hanoi".

Tired of the distro du jour?
Try FreeBSD. (Picture of Dagwood in the dinor in front of a menu full of
"Penguin" dishes.)

Can't remember you're favorite distro?
Its FreeBSD.

make depend; make ; make install
How hard is that?

It's not Linux, no kidding.

Not everyone needs their own distro. FreeBSD.

Open source, without that fishy smell. FreeBSD.

FreeBSD, cause Grandma don't have time for long installs.

[RC]