new freebsd slogan!!!

twig les twigles at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 14:25:56 PDT 2003

Hi all, I like "The power to serve", but in light of the 3
FRIGGIN NEW VULNERABILITY ANNOUNCEMENTS for my win2k box today
(the two serious holes' patches did not install for me either, I
think I need to dig up the CDs), maybe we can go with something
like:

FreeBSD, The power to not patch every Wednesday!

or

FreeBSD, The power to not lose your hair before 30!

maybe

FreeBSD, The power to not laugh maniacally then start to cry
when reading bugtraq!

Just a thought.  Who am I kidding, just a rant.

=====