TechTV - FreeBSD v. Linux Shootout

twig les twigles at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 11:11:52 PDT 2003

Yeah that was one crappy article unless I missed some button
that got you past the intro.  And as for the extra apps that
Linux installs, I can't stand that.  I was recently in a class
that used RedHack and even the minimum install was appalling.

I hope the whole thing comes out on .avi soon.

http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/linux/story/0,24330,3511343,00.html

=====