A case of FreeBSD users shooting all FreeBSD users in the foot?

Peter Kieser pfak at telus.net
Fri Oct 10 21:47:00 PDT 2003

Actually.. in general, it seems to usually be the Linux users that have the
"RTFM" approach, other then us ourselves. We have an awesome handbook to
RTFM to, compared to anything that is available for Linux.

In any case, in general I have found better support for FreeBSD then I ever
will with anything other operating system, except when I'm trying to get
driver problems fixed (Which is almost impossible) or troubleshooting a
problem.

--Peter