help: 10 year FreeBSD Anniversary t-shirts

Matt Olander matt at offmyserver.com
Mon Nov 3 12:03:15 PST 2003

hey,

any graphic artists ou there that have some spare cycles? we're going to print
some 10 Year FreeBSD T-Shirts for the upcoming anniversary party but
I've got nobody at our company that's *really* good artistically to do
the shirts. of course, this is all been a volunteer effort as I've
pretty much blown my budget for the party ;)

we'll try to get some extras printed and maybe FreeBSD Mall can put them
up on the site or we'll post em on ours until they're all gone.

feel free to contact me offlist.

thanks,
-matt

--