Getting FreeBSDers involved in the local LUG

Gregory Sutter gsutter at zer0.org
Mon Nov 3 15:55:11 PST 2003

On 2003-11-03 11:25 -0500, Bill Moran <wmoran at potentialtech.com> wrote:

> Is there a place that I could post this to any FreeBSD mailing
> list?  Overall there seems to be nobody in this (Pittsburgh) area
> active with FreeBSD and I'd like to see if I can churn up some
> interest, centered around this LUG.

Are there any pair.com local newsgroups or boards?  Pair is local to
Pittsburgh, very FreeBSD friendly and a great ISP besides.  Companies
like that seem to attract good techies as customers and employees,
and some of their employees are definitely knowledgeable about FreeBSD.

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                  If you want to view paradise, simply
mailto:gsutter at zer0.org            look around and view it.  Anything you