Getting FreeBSDers involved in the local LUG

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Mon Nov 3 08:25:29 PST 2003

Hey all,

I've recently become involved in the local LUG.  There seems to be a lot of
interest in FreeBSD (and the other BSDs).  I'll be going to the installfest
in two weeks to help out with the folks who are going to be trying out
FreeBSD for the first time.

Is there a place that I could post this to any FreeBSD mailing list?  Overall
there seems to be nobody in this (Pittsburgh) area active with FreeBSD and
I'd like to see if I can churn up some interest, centered around this LUG.

Any general advice?

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies